£100 Voucher Facebook Competition. (June 2014)
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is only available to residents within a 20 mile radius of our Head Office at 4A Heath Avenue, Lenzie, Glasgow G66 4LG. Draw open to those aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 12 noon, Tuesday 30th June 2014. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. To enter, LIKE our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/TopCatBlinds) then LIKE and SHARE the competition post.
5. All entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the 1st July 2014. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
6. The prize for the winner is a £100 voucher to be used against any Window Blind purchase from Top Cat Blinds, 4A Heath Avenue, Lenzie, Glasgow G66 4LG.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email or private massage via Facebook by 2nd July 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. Voucher is valid until 31st December 2014.
10. Top Cat Blinds will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter is Top Cat Blinds, 4A Heath Avenue, Lenzie, Glasgow G66 4LG.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.